Spring Valley Apartments has undergone significant renovations that will improve the apartment homes both aesthetically and in terms of energy efficiency, while making the homes available to residents across the income spectrum.
The substantial upgrades and renovations will be unveiled during a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on Friday, September 26, at 11am. The Ceremony will include comments from residents, key partners, and local community leaders…
Some of the interior improvements include:
- A range of Energy Star certified upgrades to HVAC systems, windows, and appliances;
- Brand new kitchen counters, cabinets, and faucets; and
- High-efficiency water heaters, light fixtures, bathroom fixtures and accessories.
Exterior upgrades include:
- New siding, trim and composite wood decking;
- Upgraded, energy-saving building wrap;
- Landscaping pavement repairs and the addition of a bike rack and park benches;
- Energy Star roof shingles;
- Improved ADA Access; and
- LED parking and walkway lighting system.
Community manager Sheila Mackall comments, “It’s great to be able to provide improved living spaces along with cost and energy savings for our residents. At the same time we can now accommodate residents at any income level, which is truly a win-win for us and our community members.”